This page last modified:
November 29, 2018 at 2:38 pm
As a non-for-profit community broadcaster, we rely on the generous support of our listener community to sustain our operations. By donating to 3MBS you can make a real difference:
- You keep 3MBS broadcasting and on-air hour after hour
(it costs $120 to keep us broadcasting for an hour)
- You provide media training for participants in our youth music projects
- You support community connectedness by facilitating live recitals
- You enable outside broadcasts by 3MBS at community events
- You develop Melbourne’s own music ensembles by providing unique opportunities for them to perform, be professionally recorded and played on air; FM, digital and podcast.
You can help us by making a tax deductible donation, big or small.
Donors of $500 or more are acknowledged through our Patrons Program and are invited to exclusive 3MBS events as well as being recognised in our printed monthly program guide ‘On Air’.
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.