RECORDING RELEASE - GRANT
A. The Applicant hereby agrees to 3MBS allocating a sound recordist to record the Performance on the Performance Date and at the Performance Venue specified above. The Applicant acknowledges that in making this request 3MBS will be expending financial and other resources to furnish the personnel and the equipment necessary.
B. The Applicant hereby grants permission to the 3MBS to record, archive broadcast and use the Performance on the following terms:
1. 3MBS is hereby given a perpetual licence to broadcast the performance at their discretion, on FM, digital and online and as a simulcast or by re-streaming, subject to 3MBS being satisfied of the technical quality of the recording (but without ever being required to broadcast at all).
2. This licence also includes the right for 3MBS to provide any member of the Fine Music Network with a copy of the Performance or of a broadcast including the Performance and a perpetual licence to that Fine Music network member to broadcast the Performance.
3. This licence includes the additional rights for 3MBS to:
a. make a copy of the broadcast for its archive
b. include the Performance and its content in whole or in part as part of a sponsorship segment promoting the station including the right to publish any literary work hereby licensed for broadcast on 3MBS website or in any of its print publications.
c. use any photos taken of the Applicant, Performer or Performance in conjunction with the exercise of other rights.
4. The Applicant warrants that permission has been given to record by the duly constituted representatives of the Venue and that the Applicant is a duly constituted representative of the performer/s and soloists.
APPLICANT RIGHT TO WITHDRAW PERFORMANCE
5. The Applicant undertakes to update Contact Details from time to time by notifying 3MBS via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within fourteen days of any material change.
6. 3MBS will where possible provide the Applicant and Performer contacts with an electronic copy of the Audition recording free of charge within 30 days after the Performance Date (or as close to that date as practicable for a volunteer organisation) to the email/s listed above and it shall be deemed received on the day sent.
7. The Applicant may withdraw any of these permissions only on the grounds of severe artistic error by notifying the Recordings Administrator by email at email@example.com within 14 days after receipt of the Audition Master specifying the rights withdrawn.
For the purposes of the above Grant, the following apply:
3MBS - means the Music Broadcasting Society of Victoria
Fine Music Network - Includes any broadcasting station which has at least one of the following purposes: not-for profit; public or community. Without limiting the generality of this description, this expression includes MBS network stations including 5MBS (SA), 4MBS (QLD), Fine Music FM (NSW), Artsound (ACT), the Community Radio Network (CRN), Digital Delivery Networks and the European Broadcast Union.