Radiothon Terms and Conditions
ABN: 77 005 398 372
2021 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne Radiothon Prize Draws
- The 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne Radiothon Prize Draw Promotion will start at midnight on Saturday 1 May 2021.
- All listeners who subscribe to 3MBS from midnight on Saturday 1 May 2021 to 11:59pm on Monday 31st May 2021 will be included in the Major Prize Draw.
- The Major Prize Draw will be held at 5pm on Wednesday 2 June 2021 at 3MBS, 1 St Heliers St, Abbotsford VIC 3067 and announced on-air.
- The Daily Prize Draw will be drawn every day from Sunday 2 May 2021 until Tuesday 2 June 2021. All listeners who subscribe on the relevant day during that time are eligible for the daily prize.
- All spot prizes will be awarded to the first caller to subscribe when announced on-air at various times throughout the 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne Radiothon.
- An online-random-number generator will be used to determine the winners. All winners will be announced on-air immediately following the Daily and Major Prize Draw. One witness will observe proceedings to ensure all entries are correct.
- All prize winners will be notified in writing via email or through the post.
- All winners must collect prizes from 3MBS studios at 1 St Heliers St, Abbotsford VIC 3067 during office hours between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday unless other arrangements have been made. Prizes not claimed by the winner by Wednesday 30 June 2021 will remain the property of 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred to alternate dates.
- 3MBS does not hold any responsibility for any cancelled events or prizes. 3MBS is not required to compensate for any prizes cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Paid employees and Board members (and their close family members) of Music Broadcasting Society of Victoria Limited (3MBS) are not eligible for any prizes in the 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne Radiothon.
- Prizes are only valid for the time outlined in the official email or letter sent to prize winners.
- Concert tickets are not transferable for any other date and must be used on the publicised date.
- Subscription and donation payments will be accepted via the following methods: by telephone call to 03 9416 1035; through the mail to 3MBS, 1 St Heliers, Abbotsford VIC 3067; or via the web at www.3mbs.org.au.
- Payments can be made by credit card, cash, cheque or money order.
- 3MBS will forward the name and email address of each new and renewing subscriber who agrees to receiving a digital subscription to Limelight Magazine between Saturday 1 May until Monday 31 May 2021. The Limelight digital subscription will be for three months only. Subscribers can unsubscribe from this publication at any time.
- Sofitel on Collins major prize- These are room-only rooms. All extras must be settled upon check out. The sponsorship room nights can only be utilized within the specified period, 01 January 2021 until 30 December 2021 subject to room type availability. Rooms are not valid during special event periods.
- Call costs to 3MBS are at a local rate which will not exceed 70c. Calls from mobile phones may incur higher charges.
- The promoter is Music Broadcasting Society of Victoria Limited trading as 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne.