Work with us at 3MBS
Business Development Coordinator Part-Time Position
Come and join the team at 3MBS as our new Business Development Coordinator.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic Business Development Coordinator to help expand the station’s clientele. You will be responsible for identifying sales leads, arranging business meetings with prospective clients and building long-term relationships with new customers to ensure future sales. You will work closely with our Business Development Manager and will have experience in sales, starting your own business or successfully building a new income stream in an existing company. You will be a valuable member of a highly functioning not-for-profit team who is excited by the idea of working within a community organisation.
This is a 0.4 EFT position (2 days per week) and working conditions are flexible. 3MBS offers strong opportunities for learning and is committed to professional development for staff members.
- Create and implement sales strategies and identify new markets
- Conduct market research to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with 3MBS clients
- Coordinate and attend client meetings and appointments
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
- Write and distribute proposals and cost estimates to prospective clients
- Create and maintain a client CRM
- Track submitted proposals and provide feedback to the Business Development Manager
- 2 – 4 years of business development and/or sales experience
- Strong networking skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work within a community organisation in the arts sector
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who experience a disability, older people who have had their employment affected by COVID-19 and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Visit the link below to obtain the full position description and application requirements for this role. Interested candidates are encouraged to discuss the role with 3MBS Business Development Manager, Con Kalamaras on 0419 194 030.
All applications must include a cover letter and curriculum vitae to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Friday 12 August. Applications will be treated in confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to an interview.