3MBS is seeking a Subscription and Engagement Manager
This page last modified:
April 15, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Now is an exciting time to join Community Broadcaster, 3MBS Fine Music Melbourne.
The role of the Subscription and Engagement Manager is to increase subscription revenue through strategic engagement with the station’s loyal subscribers. Reporting directly to the General Manager the role will be responsible for rebranding this area of the station’s operations by initiating engagement events to grow the company’s subscriber base which address the organisation’s culture and strategic direction. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a track record of being a valuable member of a not-for-profit team and is excited by the idea of working within a community organization. This position may suit an experienced arts manager looking to advance specialist skills in engagement, or an early career professional with some experience within a larger fundraising team.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and implement an innovative subscription engagement strategy that focuses on proven methods of activity to increase the station’s supporters and maximise the financial contribution to the station’s revenue.
- Create a 3MBS subscriber community through subscriber-only events and work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to refine and deliver accurate and interesting messaging to the station’s supporters.
- Coordinate the 3MBS annual Radiothon by working collaboratively with the station’s volunteers and staff to achieve subscription goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular listener/ subscriber feedback surveys to ensure that subscriber satisfaction is met.
- Work closely with the 3MBS volunteer community and in particular support Reception personnel to achieve timely, accurate and consistent customer service to the stations’ listeners and subscribers.
We are looking for someone who would be a dynamic staff member, who could enjoy working with the station’s volunteers and exhibits the following:
- Experience in raising revenue and meeting financial targets.
- Can create a cohesive community who enjoys working with people.
- Willingness to show initiative and learn new skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with CRM databases.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
This is a 0.6 EFT position – negotiable with the preferred candidate, and working conditions are highly flexible. 3MBS offers strong opportunities for learning and is committed to professional development for staff members.
Click here for full job description: 3MBS_Subscription-and-Engagement-Manager_Position-Description-_2019
Interested candidates are encouraged to discuss the role with 3MBS’ General Manager, Gail Southwell (03) 9416 1035. All applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and details of three referees to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Monday, 29th April. Applications will be treated in confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to interview on Wednesday, May 1 or Thursday, May 2.